LIFT UP Complete Bleach & Serum Kit
Bleaching has never been easier than before with our new Lift-UP Kit. Our all-in-one at-home kit includes all the products and tools you need to lighten. The LIFT UP Complete Bleach & Serum Kit is designed to protect your hair with our Revitalizing Plex Serum. When added with the bleach mixture, the Revitalizing Plex Serum helps fortify your hair strands during the bleaching process. Results may vary depending on your current hair color, so please read and follow directions in the instructions manual provided. Available now at select Walgreens!
Features and benefits:
- LIFT UP Revitalizing Plex Serum helps strengthens hair structure, minimize breakage, softens hair, and adds shine
- Maximum lifting results
- Gentle and easy to use
- Non-drip formula
- Quick results
- Conditioning agents for hair & scalp
How many boxes do I need?
- For Root Touch Up: 1
- Ear Length: 2
- Shoulder Length: 3
- Medium Length & Beyond: 4+
Complete Bleach & Tone Kit Includes:
- Powder Lightener
- Size 1.23 oz
- Crème Developer
- Size 3.55 fl. oz
- Plastic Gloves
- LIFT UP Revitalizing Plex Serium
- 0.067 fl. oz
Before You Start
- Your hair is dry, un-shampooed, and detangled
- Wear gloves
2. Prepare Lightener Mixture
- Shake powder lightener packette to loosen contents.
- Tear powder lightener packette and pour entire contents into tray provided. During this time, keep the packette away from your eyes and face.
- Add Crème Developer into the tray.
- Pour Revitalizing Plex Serum into the mixture.
- Mix well with brush until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
1. Lighten Lengths First
- Apply the prepared lightener mixture 1 inch away from the scalp
- Evenly distribute the mixture on your hair
- Leave on your hair for 20-30 minutes, or until desired level of lightness is achieved.
- Make sure to check hair every 5-10 minutes for desired level. Do not over-process hair.
2. Then Apply To Roots
- After lengths have been lightened to desired level, apply remaining mixture onto root area.
- Gently smooth onto roots, and leave on for no more than 30 minutes.
- Keep gloves on and thoroughly rinse product from your hair using lukewarm water.
- Squeeze the excess water from hair.
- Apply conditioner and rinse thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.