LIFT UP Complete Bleach & Tone Kit - Rose
Bleaching has never been easier than before with our new LIFT UP Complete Bleach & Tone Kit in Rose. Our all-in-one at-home kit includes all the products and tools you need to lighten your hair blonde, color, and conditioner your hair. LIFT UP is a safer and faster way to bleach your hair blonde–then color it Rose with a toning treatment that tones, conditions, and adds a temporary tint to your hair. Results may vary depending on your current hair color, so please read and follow directions in the instructions manual provided. Available now at select Walgreens!
Features and benefits:
- LIFT UP Rose Toning Treatment is formulated with strengthening amino acids and moisturizing herbal extracts that deep conditions and revitalizes hair after the bleaching process.
- Maximum lifting results
- Gentle and easy to use
- Non-drip formula
- Quick results
- Conditioning agents for hair & scalp
How many boxes do I need?
- For Root Touch Up: 1
- Ear Length: 2
- Shoulder Length: 3
- Medium Length & Beyond: 4+
Complete Bleach & Tone Kit Includes:
- Powder Lightener
- Size 1.23 oz
- Crème Developer
- Size 3.55 fl. oz
- Rose Toning Treatment
- Size: 2.70 fl. oz
- Plastic Gloves
Before You Start
- Your hair is dry, un-shampooed, and detangled
- Wear gloves
2. Prepare Lightener Mixture
- Shake powder lightener packet to loosen contents.
- Tear powder lightener packet and pour entire contents into tray provided. During this time, keep the packette away from your eyes and face.
- Add Crème Developer into the tray.
- Mix well with brush until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
1. Lighten Lengths First
- Apply the prepared lightener mixture 1 inch away from the scalp
- Evenly distribute the mixture on your hair
- Leave on your hair for 20-30 minutes, or until desired level of lightness is achieved.
- Make sure to check hair every 5-10 minutes for desired level. Do not over-process hair.
2. Then Apply To Roots
- After lengths have been lightened to desired level, apply remaining mixture onto root area.
- Gently smooth onto roots, and leave on for no more than 30 minutes.
- Keep gloves on and thoroughly rinse product from your hair using lukewarm water.
- Squeeze the excess water from hair.
- Apply conditioner and rinse thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- After bleaching your hair, towel dry so that hair is at least 65% dry
- Divide hair into small sections, and apply toning treatment onto each section
- Wait 15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- Dry and style as usual.